On the first floor, starry night is a large ideal cottage for 6-8 persons.
Its terrace in roofs unopposed, with stunning views of the Valley, will allow you a lazy breakfast until evening under a starry sky.
You will find:
- Three double rooms (2 rooms with beds 140 x 190, 1 bedroom with 2 beds 90 X 190 can be paired).
- A large living room with a cosy lounge (a wood stove is available for lovers of winter to the fireside evenings…) and a kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, vitro, oven, filter coffee and Nespresso coffee, as well as all the necessary utensils for you simmer meals…)
- A nice piece of relaxation (reading, games for children, office, sofa bed 140 X 190,…) open to the living room.
- A bathroom with shower in the Italian and large corner bath.
- A laundry room with washing machine and freezer
- Roof terrace with table and barbecue, but also deckchairs for your secluded Sun bathing or your long evenings of summer under the stars… The river being a little cool in low season, we invite you to enjoy the SPA installed on the terrace, it is well on to bubbles and heated, and always under the starry sky!
Night star is a "baby friendly" cottage, our two children grew up there calmly and learned to walk in the courtyard of the Castle… We therefore offer childcare equipment such as: baby bed and mattress, high chair, small bathtub, safe with games for children, pot, foot…